lunes, 13 de mayo de 2019

blog 6: POSTGRADUATE STUDIE



I'm in my second year of psychology, so far I haven't thought about postgraduate studies yet. However, it would not be easier. I would like to be the specialization that would have in the future, would be about the development of children, ie the educational area, is very interesting, I imagine that a postgraduate course on that subject would be fun for me. I have many professors who have done their postgraduate studies in Spain, especially at the Autonomous University of Barcelona, which could be an option, but I really do not want to do a postgraduate, requires a lot of effort and perseverance.

Also, travelling and living for a few years in Europe would be quite solitary, because I have no relatives there, just a childhood friend, but the affective bond has been lost, but it would be a great opportunity, which is hard to refuse, I think. It would also be a good option to do a postgraduate in Chile, I do not know where, there is a lot of time for that, but also would be more comfortable and useful part-time, beyond my things, I think not only we should focus on the university, it is always good to leave some time for myself, for example, to make a hobby, something that could be distracted. I've never talked about the future, but this is as close as I can imagine.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario