lunes, 27 de mayo de 2019

blog 7: SPORTS

Since childhood has been interesting for me to do some sport, that's how I started practicing volleyball when I was 14 years in school, participated in the championships, in the breaks I used to play with my classmates, I had a great time, I was full of energy , but after the volleyball workshop I bored because it was always the same, I wanted to play more, instead of training. However, I stopped practicing this sport. I became more sedentary. Later I became interested in urban skating, I did not know how to rollerblade, but I wanted to learn, what I achieved on my own. I met a friend who skated years ago, who helped me make routes, since I didn't know how to skate. I really enjoyed the experience, I remember it was 36k who visited me with a very large group of skaters, it took us about 2 hours. My friend went to live in Punta Arenas, which meant I never saw him again. I stopped skating for a while and focused only on the academic side, however, a couple of months ago I remembered that I had skates and I became interested again, but as I did not know how to do many basic and essential things to skate, I decided to take skateboarding classes , in which I am currently, I feel that it has helped me a lot to forget about the university, I am taking advantage of a lot.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario