lunes, 6 de mayo de 2019

blog 5: My Future Job




I would like to work many years in my country, Chile, and maybe in another country, just for a even of years, I don’t think that forever, I would have to feel very good there to never return to Chile or not miss my family, but I don’t think that happens.

Resultado de imagen para foto de mapa chile
I would also like to have a job dedicated to education, I like children, they are adorable, I would like to specialize in “infant-young”, there I could vary, in that area I could work in the outdoors or indoors. It would be interesting if I could travel a lot for my work, but I would like to travel within Chile, it would be a great opportunity to work on what I like and in turn, knowing many beautiful places that Chile has. I don’t know if I would like to have a great salary, I think with the opportunity to travel for my work would be an ideal job.

Resultado de imagen para foto de chile

I have also thought about a future to travel to another country being a psychologist, but I think I would have to continue studying, for example a postgraduate course to get a good job in another country, I would not like to be for many years, I have a very good relationship with my family, so I would miss her very much, but that does not mean I should close myself to opportunities that can satisfy me as a person.

2 comentarios:


  1. The same thing happens to me, I would love it in another country but I feel that I would miss my family very much :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. We share the love for children, they really are adorable! jajaj

    ResponderEliminar