lunes, 17 de junio de 2019

Post 10: English Language Challenges



The truth is that I would like to have no English because it takes a lot of time for the other subjects of the university, it is tiring to have English approximately 3 hours a week, I think I could rest my mind a little in those 3 hours that can mean a lot for me. But on the other hand I think it's good, because nowadays English is essential in life, whether for work, in daily life or in traveling to other countries, it's a language that I think is practiced all over the planet. Sometimes at university I feel intimidated, because I do not have a good basis, therefore it makes it harder for me to quickly learn or understand what they say in English, I do not have very good audition in English. I think blogs help us have better grammar skills. I also think I should improve my hearing in this language, I think I could improve speaking to native English speakers, to better understand their vocabulary. Out of class I'm using my English very little, only when I hear songs, but nothing else, I think I should practice it, but I have little free time, I only take advantage of clearing my mind with things I like.

2 comentarios:

  1. Yes, now we have to learn Enligh because there is not an other option if you want to read or travel around the world.

    ResponderEliminar

  2. I agree with you, I would also rest in these three hours, it is very NECESSARY!

    ResponderEliminar