lunes, 3 de junio de 2019

POST 8 >> PERSONAL OPINIONS




What is your opinion about owning an exotic pet?

My opinion about having an exotic mascot is that I would not have any because it sounds dangerous, if you do not have enough care with the pet, it can cause harm to us and to itself. Also you must have a lot of money, because occasionally you have to create your own habitat, within ours, which means a lot of dedication.

What is your opinion about women in the military?

It seems very fair that there are military women because it allows gender equality, especially in the military school, since that is seen as a place to exercise the stereotype of masculinity, because women before society are "weak" , who is not qualified for "hard" jobs, carrying weapons, it is good to break with stereotypes.

What is your opinion about tattoos?

My personal opinion about tattoos is that I don't like it completely, I think I only like small tattoos, which have a very special meaning and does not cover the natural beauty., but all people have the right to do whatever they want with their body , we're free.



What is your opinion about the Chilean tradition called “mechoneo”?


Personally and currently the tradition of the mechoneos that I don't like, violates the rights of each individual, since years ago it was considered an obligation for all first-year students, forced to perform shameful actions with more witnesses. However, when I was in school I wanted to be made mechoneo, I felt a level of superiority, that is, more adult, like "Oh, now you are unversite!". 

2 comentarios:

  1. The same I thing happens with tattoos. If I ever made one, it would have to have a special meaning...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The responsabilty for exotics spices is the important topic to now if you want to own one

    ResponderEliminar