lunes, 8 de abril de 2019

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT



I would like to visit Spain, especially Barcelona because it has a culture and infrastructure that catches my attention, as well as the Catalan language, in the same way I would not miss the opportunity to visit the capital, Madrid. Spain has nearby countries that can be visited more easily than it is with Chile, therefore I would visit as much as possible of "nearby" locations, sounds interesting and entertaining. In addition to visiting museums and monuments, I would like to visit my childhood friend, who lives there 3 years ago and since that day I have not seen her, she usually invites me, but for what it takes to travel to Europe I haven’t had the opportunity, I hope to have it someday soon. I would like to live there and work, but only for a few months because I think I would miss my family, which would mean traveling constantly to Chile and that would be a lot of work, although I would have to see it with time, they are unpredictable things that only destiny will solve. 


Resultado de imagen para españa barcelonaResultado de imagen para españa barcelona

1 comentario: