martes, 16 de abril de 2019

Blog 2

My Best vacation was in 2015, I remember having spent my 15 years on that holiday, along with my brother and his girlfriend, it was the first time that the three of us went together, it was a very enjoyable experience as we traveled along the Austral Road in Jeep for two weeks in  January. We forgot to eat and sleep in places "privileged ", everything we did in rustic places and in the midst of nature, where there were no signs and where it was not very common to see the cars. We Traveled hours and hours, every place did not cease to amaze us, we met very nice people who were like ourselves. However, what surprised me is that I saw more foreigners than Chileans who visit these beautiful places, it must be because many prefer to travel to other countries, but they are missing the opportunity to know an incredible Patagonia. It Has been the best so far because Chile surprised me with many interesting places that are hidden, which makes us think they do not exist.


Resultado de imagen para carretera austral

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario