lunes, 29 de abril de 2019

blog 4: Music




Since I was 15 years old, I started to listen to music of the style latin pop. I have always been carried away by the rhythm of the song, and not by their letter, but since I started listening to Latin pop, is that now I have more attention to his letter, which transmits, i like to be listening and imagine the story behind each phrase, it is interesting to think what would be happening the composer while she wrote it. That's how I knew about the existence of Camila Gallardo, a Chilean singer, who for the first time I heard on the radio, which made then look for it on YouTube, I discovered more songs, leaving very happy with them, liking his melody and lyrics, the perfect combination.

During the holidays, I went to a concert of Camila Gallardo, it was fantastic to see her live, it's amazing how she manages to convey joy and charisma by singing, he did so with much passion, was close to the public, that it made me like it more. I loved singing his songs in front of her and with more people around me, it felt great, his love for music is very present, I would repeat the experience one more time.


Cumbre del Rock Chileno - Camila Gallardo - 01 (cropped).jpg

1 comentario: