lunes, 22 de abril de 2019

blog 3


The animal that I have always had by my side is the dog, I have had many dogs during  my life, but many have died of old and others have been lost regrettably. At present I have four dogs, their names are: Oso, Walter and Flaco.
Oso is a dog that gave me an uncle when I was a little girl, was very violent, barked a lot, but during the time we gave affection, which made him more silent with us, because with the rest is still violent.
Walter is a dog who was born in Puerto Varas, lived with my brother, and when he moved to Santiago he brought it with him. I met him when he had months to live, he was very cute. Now Walter is very big and very smart, he lives in my house because there is more space.
Flaco is with us since his mother was alive, has more 10 years human, his name is porch is literally thin, he eats a lot but not fattening.
With my three pets I have never gone on vacation and haven’t slept inside my house, because they are very large and messy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario